The AMP500/1 was designed to power up to 2 or of our hidden Elura in-wall subwoofers with clean, distortion free power. This 500 watt dedicated subwoofer amplifier features a variable crossover, auto on/off and a slim 1U chassis.
- 1 Channel Subwoofer Amplifer
- Power Output
- 500 Watts @ 4 ohms
- 330 Watts @ 6 ohms
- 250 Watts @ 8 ohms
- Low Impedance Design
- 3 EQ Settings
- Adjustable Crossover and Volume/Gain
- Frequency Response: Line 15Hz - 260Hz / LFE 15Hz - 550Hz
- Low Pass Crossover: 1W/4 90Hz = 0-3dB, 90Hz - 260Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 1W/4, 260Hz=0dB, test point @ 525Hz, 13dB/Octave
- 12 Volt Trigger
- Auto Power On/Off
- Product dimensions:
- With Rack Ears: W 19.00 x H 2.15 x D 10.73
- Without Rack Ears: W 16.85" x H 2.15" x D 10.73"
- Shipping Weight: 11.68 lbs
Whats in the Box
- Rack mounting hardware
- Power cord
2-YEAR WARRANTY - Elura speaker products are guaranteed to meet or exceed the specifications included in this manual and carry with them a 2-year limited warranty under normal conditions of use. This warranty covers free parts and labor on all components with the obligation that Elura will repair or replace any component found defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to products that have been abused, incorrectly installed, modified, disassembled and/or repaired by anyone other than Elura or our appointed repair facility.