llumivue IP2BLPR-NC 2MP IP Bullet Camera
- 2MP IP Bullet Camera
- 4.7 ~ 47mm @ F1.6 Varifocal Lens
- Low Light - 0.01 Lux
- 164ft IR illumination via 4 LEDs
- NightColor - Ensures ultra-high image quality in low illumination environment
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
- Built-in vehicle and license plate recognition algorithm
- Can trigger gate opening with approved license plates
- 120DB True WDR - Wide Dynamic Range for scenes with high-contrast lighting
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Supports 128Gb Micro SD card
- 835ft PoE Connection Range
- Built in junction box
- IP67 and IK10 Protection
see the full Illumivue line up - click here
Manuals & Technical Documents
Drivers & Software
- Illumivue Apple iOS App
- Illumivue for MAC iOS
- Illumivue Android App
- Illumivue Config for Windows
- Illumivue for Windows
- Illumivue Control4 Driver
- Illumivue Savant Profiles 4.3
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10/Windows 11 (64-bit) CPU: Intel Core i5 3.1 GHz or higher. Memory: 4GB or higher.
- MAC: Operating System: Mac OS 10.11 or higher CPU: Intel Core i5 3.1 GHz or higher. Memory: 4GB or higher.
Illumivue Product Warranty
All Illumivue products come with a 3-year limited liability warranty. This warranty includes parts and labor repairs on all components found to be defective in material or workmanship under normal conditions of use. This warranty shall not apply to products which have been abused, modified, or disassembled. Warranty items only by authorized resellers. Warranty not eligible for products purchased through non-authorized online sellers.
A product that fails under conditions other than those covered will be repaired at the current price of parts and labor in effect at the time of repair. Such repairs are warranted for 90 days from the date of reshipment to the buyer. If the unit is delivered by mail, customers agree to insure the unit or assume the risk of loss or damage in transit. Under no circumstances will a unit be accepted without a return authorization number. The warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitations, any other implied warranty or fitness or merchantability for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed. Proof of sale may be required in order to claim warranty.