This network video recorder is designed specifically for the use in the field of high definition long distance analogue video surveillance and adopts H.264 video compression, hard disk recording, TCP/IP transmission and a Linux based OS in addition to some of the most advanced technology in the information technology industry. These elements help to produce a more stable, reliable and higher quality video image. The products support synchronized video, audio recording, playback, monitoring and the synchronization of audio and video as well as advanced control technology and strong network data transmission capacity
- Composite video signal interface and support TV, VGA or HDMI output simultaneously.
- Compression function uses H.264 video compression standard and G.711 audio compression standard and has high definition, low code rate of the video coding to decrease the amount of data to save to HDD storage.
- Recording function supports timing, alarm alerts, motion detection, SATA hard and local hard disks, NVR data backup and network backup.
- Video playback function: Search videos, within the local network, by using the playback interface. As well as this it supports multiple videos playback, fast playing, slow playing and frame-by-frame playback.
- Video playback can be displayed the exact time of the incident using a graphical timeline to allow you to search for event footage much more efficiently.
- Camera control and alarm remotely installed cameras can be controlled and various alarm devices can be connected to ensure that you know when an event has been detected.
- NVR integrates Dynamic detection, video loss, video block, multiple alarm output and scene lighting control into its controller options.
- Communication Interface Equipped with USB 2.0 high-speed interface and an ESATA interface to allow for external video backup devices.
- Option to store data on a remote server(cloud storage location) by connected the NVR to a local or wide area network by using the standard Ethernet interface port (plug and play)