The MX44-4KECO is a 4x4 compact HDMI matrix switcher, specially designed for cost conscious projects and buyers. It features not only basic functions like cross-point switching and control (IR, RS-232, IP), but also advanced functions like auto-downscaling for each HDMI output when it is connected to 1080P display. There is SPDIF audio breakout for each HDMI output, so as to provide more audio feeds to multi-zone audio system.
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 4 HDMI Outputs.
- All HDMI inputs and outputs support HDMI with HDR formats incl., HDR 10, HLG, DOLBY VISION up to 4K60 444.
- HDCP2.2 compliant
- With built-in 4K-1080P downscaler for each HDMI Output, the matrix can downscale 4K 60Hz 444 to 1080P@60 444. 4K downscaler can work automatically when the matrix is connected to 1080P display and can be set to ON/OFF by API commands.
- Each HDMI output has a SPDIF audio breakout, and supports formats up to 5CH HBR or 2CH PCM audio.
- Supports smart EDID, each input can be assigned to smart EDID mode.
- Supports EDID presets, EDID copy and EDID write. By default, each input EDID is set as 4K60 444 HDR with 5.1CH encoded audio.
- Supports audio mute, four SPDIF outputs can be muted separately by API commands.
- Supports upgrading firmware via both micro-USB and web UI (for MCU and web module
- Rich control options, include RS-232, IR, web UI and front panel buttons
- 1 x MX44-4KECO Matrix
- 1 x DC 12V Power Adapter with US Pins
- 1 x IR Remote
- 1 x IR Receiver Cable
- 1 x Phoenix Male Connector (3.5mm, 3-Pin)
- 2 x Mounting Brackets (with Screws)