Roll over image to zoom in
LINK HDMI-SWISS is an HDMI In-line Controller, with resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (chroma sub-sampling 4:4:4 8-bit only) and HDCP 2.2. It features de-embedded audio distribution system. And its rotary EDID switch has 15 EDID presets and can help negotiate the HDMI handshake in certain situations. It also could automatically trigger CEC command to turn on or off TV with CEC support, pre-loaded RS232 commands to power on or standby projector, and relay control to turn on or off projection screen.
- Support video source up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8-bit and HDCP 2.2.
- HDMI audio de-embedded out with Digital Coaxial and Analog Stereo.
- Rotary switch for EDID Management with 15 EDID presets.
- Built in CEC controller from HDMI out.
- Built in RS232 controller, to pre-load and store RS232 command of synced device.
- Built in RELAY control to automatically turn Projector Screen ON/OFF, by detecting input signal status.
- Input/Output Signal Type HDMI with 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2
- Input/Output Resolution Supported Up to 4096x2160@60Hz, including 4K@60Hz/4K@30Hz/1080P/1080i/720P
- Deep color 4K: 8/10/12 bit 1080P: up to 16 bit
- Maximum Data Rate 18 Gbps
- Maximum Pixel Clock 600MHz
- Audio Format Supported HDMI: Supports audio formats in HDMI 2.0 specification, including PCM, Dolby True HD, DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X S/PDIF: PCM 2.0/5.1, up to Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 AUDIO OUT (Analog): PCM 2.0
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Storage Temperature -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Humidity 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- ESD Protection Human-body Model: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge)/ ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Power Supply DC 12V 1A
- Power Consumption (Maximum) ≤ 2 W (Pair, PoC)
- Device Dimension (W x H x D) 120mm x 20mm x 80mm / 4.72’’ x 0.79’’ x 3.15’’
- Product Weight 0.23kg/0.51lb
- 1 x HDMI-SWISS
- 1 x Power Adapter (DC 12V 1A)
- 3 x 3.5mm 3-Pin Phoenix Connector
- 2 x Mounting Brackets (with Screws)
- 1 x User Manual