Roll over image to zoom in
The LINK EXT40-4K is a slim 4K HDMI extender with 1080P@60Hz signals up to 70m/230ft and 4K@60Hz (chroma sub-sampling 4:2:0 8-bit only) signals up to 40m/130ft via a single Cat 6a/7 cable. It features bi-directional PoC. It also supports bi-directional IR and RS232 pass-through.
- 40m 4K HDMI UTP Extender
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit and HDCP 2.2
- Over a Cat 6a/7 cable, extends 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit up to 40m/130ft and 1080P up to 70m/230ft.
- Over a Cat 5e/6 cable, extends 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit up to 35m/115ft and 1080P up to 60m/200ft.
- HDCP 2.2, Bi-directional IR & RS232 Pass Through
- Bi-directional PoC, one power adapter at either transmitter or receiver side can power both units.
- Supports multichannel audio up to PCM 7.1, Dolby True HD, DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Maximum Data Rate: 10.2 Gbps
- Product Dimensions: 4.3" x 0.6 x 2.5 (108.8 x 15 x 64.2mm) ea.
- Product Weight: 0.4 lbs (0.18kg)
- Input/Output Signal Type HDMI with 4K@60Hz 4:2:0, HDCP 2.2
- Input/Output Resolution Supported
- Up to 4096x2160@60Hz, including 4K@60Hz/4K@30Hz/1080P/1080i/720P
- Note: 4096x2160/3840x2160@50/60Hz is based on chroma sub-sampling 4:2:0 8-bit only.
- Deep color 4K: 8/10/12 bit 1080P: up to 16 bit
- Maximum Data Rate 10.2 Gbps
- Maximum Pixel Clock 340MHz
- Audio Format Supported
- Supports multichannel audio up to PCM 7.1,
Dolby True HD, DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby
Atmos and DTS:X
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Storage Temperature -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Humidity 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- ESD Protection
- Human-body Model:
- ±8kV (Air-gap discharge)/
- ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Power Supply DC 18V 1A
- Power Consumption (Maximum) 8.88W (Pair, PoC)
- Device Dimension (W x H x D) 108.8mm x 15mm x 64.2mm/ 4.3" x 0.6 x 2.5 each for TX/RX
- Product Weight 0.18kg/0.4lb each for TX/RX
Note: T568B straight-through Category cable is recommended
- 1 x EXT40-4K Extender Set
- 1 x Power Adapter (DC 18V 1A)
- 1 x IR Emitter
- 1 x Broadband IR Receiver (30-50 KHz)
- 1 x IR-AC IR Coupler Cable
- 2 x 3.5mm 3-Pin Phoenix Connector
- 4 x Mounting Brackets (with Screws)
- 1 x User Manual