Illumivue Fixed 2MP Network Dome Camera
- 2MP IP Dome Camera
- 2MP (1920*1080)@30/25fps; 720P (1280*720)@30/25fps
- NightColor - Delivers color and improved brightness in ultra-low light scenarios
- Low Light - 0.01 Lux
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- 120dB true WDR technology enables clear image in strong light scene
- Smart IR, up to 30m (98ft) IR distance
- Supports 128 G Micro SD card
- IK10 vandal resistant
- IP67 Protection (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Supports PoE power supply
- Onvif Support (Profile S, Profile G, Profile T)
see the full Illumivue line up - click here
Drivers & Software
- Illumivue Apple iOS App
- Illumivue for MAC iOS
- Illumivue Android App
- Illumivue Config for Windows
- Illumivue for Windows
- Illumivue Control4 Driver
- Illumivue Savant Profiles 4.3
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10/Windows 11 (64-bit) CPU: Intel Core i5 3.1 GHz or higher. Memory: 4GB or higher.
- MAC: Operating System: Mac OS 10.11 or higher CPU: Intel Core i5 3.1 GHz or higher. Memory: 4GB or higher.
Illumivue Product Warranty
All Illumivue products come with a 3-year limited liability warranty. This warranty includes parts and labor repairs on all components found to be defective in material or workmanship under normal conditions of use. This warranty shall not apply to products which have been abused, modified, or disassembled. Warranty items only by authorized resellers. Warranty not eligible for products purchased through non-authorized online sellers.
A product that fails under conditions other than those covered will be repaired at the current price of parts and labor in effect at the time of repair. Such repairs are warranted for 90 days from the date of reshipment to the buyer. If the unit is delivered by mail, customers agree to insure the unit or assume the risk of loss or damage in transit. Under no circumstances will a unit be accepted without a return authorization number. The warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitations, any other implied warranty or fitness or merchantability for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed. Proof of sale may be required in order to claim warranty.