The Elura SUBB8.2 is a self-powered subwoofer that frees your receiver or power amplifier from the power demands of reproducing very low frequencies. To do this, the Elura SUBB8.2 incorporates its own built-in crossover system that automatically assigns lower frequencies to its own power amplifier, contained within the subwoofer enclosure.
The Elura SUBB8.2 has been meticulously designed and tested to insure high performance, durability and longevity
- Powered Down-Firing Woofer in Vented Enclosure
- 8 High-Excursion Polypropylene Cone with Rubber Surround
- 2" (35mm) Voice-Coil
- Digital (Class D) Amplifier
- Power 100 watts RMS, 150 watts peak
- Frequency Response 38Hz - 150Hz Variable
- Crossover Control 50 - 150Hz Variable
- Black Vinyl Finish
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 H x 11.8 W x 11.8 D (325mm H x 300mm W x 300mm D)
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs
1-YEAR WARRANTY - Elura speaker products are guaranteed to meet or exceed the specifications included in this manual and carry with them a lifetime limited warranty under normal conditions of use. This warranty covers free parts and labor on all components with the obligation that Elura will repair or replace any component found defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to products that have been abused, incorrectly installed, modified, disassembled and/or repaired by anyone other than Elura or our appointed repair facility.