Black Label is Eluras entry point into HiFi home audio. The same strict standards that are applied to the Elura premium offerings are present in the design and performance of this series. Black Label sonically outperforms most speakers that are over twice their price, leading many to say, "these speakers sound too good for the money."
- Powered 8â€ Vented Subwoofer
- 150 Watt Amplifier
- Down Firing Ported Enclosure
- Black Vinyl Finish
1-YEAR WARRANTY - Elura speaker products are guaranteed to meet or exceed the specifications included in this manual and carry with them a lifetime limited warranty under normal conditions of use. This warranty covers free parts and labor on all components with the obligation that Elura will repair or replace any component found defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to products that have been abused, incorrectly installed, modified, disassembled and/or repaired by anyone other than Elura or our appointed repair facility.
- Amplifier Digital (Class D) with switching power supply, thermal protection, overload protection, soft clipping, short circuit protection, high-efficency, with low power consumption in standby mode.
- SUBB8.2 100 watts RMS, 150 watts peak
- SUBB10.2 125 watts RMS, 175 watts peak
- Input Connections RCA L/R, LFE Line Level
- System Design Vented Enclosure with Down-Firing Woofe
- SUBB8.2: 8Ë High-Excursion, 2Ë (50mm) Voice-Coil, Polypropylene Cone with Rubber Surround
- SUBB10.2: 10Ë High-Excursion, 1.5Ë (38mm) Voice-Coil, Polypropylene Cone with Rubber Surround
- Frequency Response
- SUBB8.2: 38Hz - 150Hz Variable
- SUBB10.2: 30Hz - 150Hz Variable
- Crossover Control 50 - 150Hz Variable
- Controls Power, Volume, Off/Auto/On, Phase, Crossover Frequency
- Video-Shielded No
- Dimensions (including feet)
- ESUBB8.2: 12.8Ë H x 11.8Ë W x 11.8Ë D (325mm H x 300mm W x 300mm D)
- SUBB10.2: 14.5Ë H x 13.5Ë W x 13.5Ë D (368mm H x 343mm W x 343mm D)
- Elura SUBB8.2: 18 lbs.
- Elura SUBB10.2: 23 lbs.